Thursday, April 12, 2012

Riddles and Revelations

What, O Lord, do You desire?
Where am I to go? What am I to do?
What is Your will of me?

Before, I walked in a canyon
Straight, optionless
It was easy to find footing.
Now, I've stepped into the sun
Possibilities have exploded in front of me.
Where do I go now?
Which of endless options is the one You desire?

Why can't I hear You?

O Lord, I am waiting.
Crying
desperate for answers.
I don't understand
I need understanding
You are the light of the world.
Shed Your light on me.
Drown me in it.
Show me!

I will follow You
I fear the cost but I know You are worth it.
You will be there.
I will seek Your face.
I will knock all day long.
Badger
until You answer.
I am waiting, Lord...drowning in sunlight

Reveal the woman You have chosen me to be

No comments:

Post a Comment